Friday, August 13, 2010

Humor in College & Blogging @ The Huffington Post


Today, we take the Crazy Classroom on a class trip to The Huffington Post, where I'm blogging on college-related issues. First up is humor...

The Case for Humor in the College Classroom

As college professors nationwide prepare for a new academic year, my message for them is simple: Lighten up! Your students just might engage and learn.

I never dreamed of being a college professor. Does anybody? When my third grade teacher asked us about our dream job, Molly said an astronaut; Evan, an actor. Perry: Obtain a terminal degree and lecture on legal morasses.

Continue reading at The Huffington Post...

4 comments:

  1. I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might like to try the following link. It provides guidance, with worked examples, on understanding what the examiner seeks and writing in an academic manner. If in doubt can always ask tutors whether it's advice applies in your discipline and institution.
    UK Essay Writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was truly a great post,good work done.I love your work & it's really help me in my studies.Thanks for the sharing.You know what,I hate to used comments but your such post really good one,so i can't stop myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems to collect a lot of different ideas in the Word document. I do it in different sheets of paper in my notebook. You have what you do now?
    Nursing Essays
    Uk Essay Writing Service
    Essay Writing Service Uk
    nursing essay writing service

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.