– Figure out of you’re a structure person or someone who can self-motivate at any given time
– Figure out how to compensate for your weaknesses
– Are you a “Touch Wet paint” person?
– In stressful moments, lean on your strengths
– Do what you love but don’t jeopardize anyone you love. Including yourself.
– Never crush anyone’s dreams
– Find your light bulb moment by helping others
- Be willing to walk in anyone’s shoes
- Education and Preparation - the keys to creating options
– By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. When you’re finished changing, you’re finished (Ben Franklin)
– Learn at your own pace. You’ll get there eventually